Sunday, May 13, 2007

you may not know this, but you are my knight-in-shining armor. as cliche and ridiculous as it may sound, you have always come at moments when everything just blows up in my face.

a messsage from you today made me fully realize that i could just end things and be done with all the troubles in the past weeks. i don't know why, but it was talking to you that triggered all the pent-up emotions and i finally had the courage to face my problem. i know it was just a meaningless exchange of messages for you, what you don't realize was that it was the first time for me to actually just text you and not think about anything else. then, i just cant send you messages without my imagination running wild. when we were texting, it was then it hit me that if i could do that, then i can do anything else.

you probably won't read this, you probably won't even care. but just the same, thank you.

P.S. I do hope that you would read this someday. In the back of my mind, i guess i still want you to like me, that somehow you will finally take notice.

No comments: