Monday, May 28, 2007

may 28, 2007

I was actually nervous early in the morning today. Last night, I can’t to sleep, because I know, I just know that it was going to be a horrible day. It is now 11:45 PM, just a few minutes before May 28, 2007 is officially over. I’m sitting here, contemplating what happened today. It wasn’t so bad afterall, in fact it was a good day.

May 28, 2007. It has been a month since the “deed” has been done. I don’t know, I just thought that I was going to have a relapse and just you know, curl up, wish things that I know would never happen all the while having a good cry and all that drama. I guess it is true that when you obsess about things that you think will happen, it never actually takes place.

I woke up feeling sane and normal, tuned in to the radio and basically had a good start. I also prayed for guidance last night. The thing is, when things turned out not-so-bad first thing in the morning, it was all the motivation I needed. I took things in a stride and just did things I was supposed to do. It was really all in my head- all those negative vibes. Edu Manzano never fails to perk me up. I went to UP, although I didn’t fully accomplish what I was to do there, but at least, I got started. It was also nice walking around the campus, seeing all those familiar surroundings and just remembering good times there.

I also finished my application for this Quezon City- based company, I hope they would consider me, Makati is just too impractical for me. What else? Oh, I also talked with 2 friends- one was lonesome, the other was getting over heartbreak. I comforted them to some extent and in the process forgot about my own trivial woes. I know we are all going to be fine. I purchased a new blouse for the interview tomorrow. (they really ought to hire me, I already spent some serious cash before I was even hired LOL). The black pumps were fixed and I am going to call the company tomorrow just to make sure that I won’t waste another afternoon again. Oh yeah, it also rained a bit as I was going home. The type of rain that’s just right to cool everybody off, a light drizzle. Perfect.

Yes, I have yet to completely accept what happened to me. Sadly, I don’t think we can the relationship we had back then. Funny, it was just a few months ago that I consider him to be one of my good friends. Its OK, I guess, maybe it just really takes time. It’s now, 12:05 AM, May 29, 2007. Its over, I made it. You’re doing great Arlene. Just let things flow. There will probably be even more challenges and trials before you, but you’ve been through part of hell already. You’re going to be fine and always keep in mind that there are people who care for you. Alright?

I wonder how I’ll be doing a year now. Hopefully, I’ll be a law student and even better-looking lady then. You wish! Laughs. Keep it up, Arlene

No comments: